QIS NKX is a ready-to-use, matte interior wall paint coating based on thermoplastic resin, formulated with deodorized solvent, that blocks moisture.
AREAS OF USAGE It can be
- easily applied to walls and ceilings inside buildings.
- Since the special additives in it cure with moisture,
- it is applied to slightly wet and damp surfaces.
- It is especially used in summer houses, warehouses and basements, in intense humid and alkaline environments such as tunnels, cellars and cellars.
- It can be easily applied on all kinds of damp surfaces indoors .
- Since it does not contain oil and alkyd, it preserves its whiteness and does not turn yellow.
- It blocks the moisture and humidity coming from the wall and prevents the growth of mold and bacteria.
- It dries fast.
- Its alkali resistance is very high, it does not spill.
- It provides an excellent adhesion to the surface without primer.
- It is perfect for solving the damage and spillage problems caused by moisture and humidity in buildings, especially at the flood level.
- Since it does not have an unpleasant odor, the painted area can be used shortly after the application.